Monday, April 27, 2009

About me

well, i never really introduced myself, im Zdan, born in august 1977 in Portugal and i suck at poker...
my favourite hand is KQ suited and dont ask me why... i get all excited when i get it and i never win with it.
my best result so far was a 39th place on Satellite Solverde Season 5... i cant calculate odd and outs, i get seem to understand when im being sucked dry by another player and i dont know when to stop...
at this moment im unemployed and i play around 6 hours of poker everyday, still it doesnt seem to be helping my game, i keep making dumb mistakes...
it may seem incredible but i play much better now than i did a few months ago, that was thanks to the Poker Strategy guys, really good learning spot and with a $50 reward in case you pass a quiz...
so, ive been entering alot of freeroll tournaments with no luck and im gonna now start in the ones that actually have an entry fee hoping for the best but knowing that there is no way i can make it even to the national top 500
so, this is my blog where you can follow my fall (not that i ever was up there but...), enjoy

0 comments: